Pages

Friday, 3 August 2012

We all have to start somewhere

Morning

I've been given a virtual kick up the backside this morning by Nikki from Polkadoodles, about sharing my work in my blog and having faith in what I do. So thank you to those who already stop by occasionally (I know some people do apart from me and my Mum!) It would be great if you'd leave me a message even if it's just say "Hello I've been!"
From now on, when time and other commitments allow, I'm going to start joining in with forum and blog challenges and ok my work may not be as brilliant as some peoples, but we all have to start somewhere right?

Thanks for your visit

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Im here Jane!!! don't underestimate how good your work is Jane, your a fabulous crafter girl!!!. Now you have the kick up the bum so to speak lol, start taking part more in blogland and challenges. You will get heaps of new followers who are always encouraging too. Us Polka Doodle chicks are always here to encourage and if you need any help just give us a shout. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the huge vote of confidence Clare! x I'm quite enjoying the challenges (literally), having to persevere with things I may otherwise have given up on. So yes that kick up the bum has done me good!! lol

      Jane x

      Delete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x