Pages

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Totally Sentimental


Good Afternoon blog visitors.

I'm still not convinced about this card lol. What are we like? For some reason, I don't know if anyone else is the same as me, but I really struggle to use what I call 'busy' backing papers. But as the new challenge on Joanna Sheen challenge blog, to use a sentiment as your focal mage, I felt I had little choice, as this backing was just so right for the sentiment I wanted to use. I heard this proverb quite some years ago and it's stayed with me ever since. When things are feeling a 'tough' this springs to mind and reminds me that if it wasn't for change in the our lives, then we'd stagnate. So hurrah for butterflies I say!!



Thanks for visiting today, I'd love you to leave me a message if you have time. They are all read and I appreciate everyone of them.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in the sentimental challenge at Joanna Sheen
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x