Pages

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Polka Doodle Dandies August challenge

I'm a member of the Polka Doodle Dandies group on facebook and last month Nikki, noticed that quite a few of the members, me included,weren't confident/regular bloggers and encouraged us to become so, by challenging us to post 3 items on our blog by the end of the month, one of which had to use a lovely digi image by Emma Canning, who designs for Polka Doodles.

I have posted on here several times since July, but thought I'd enter the challenge with 3 items on this post.

The first uses the digi image from Emma, on a fun 'hot water bottle' shaped card. The backing paper is a scanned image of real fabric, which I have in my fabric stash ( yes I have a fabric stash as well as a paper one!)


 




The second is a cute little parasol, I made for my Mum, using a doiley, BBQ skewer and a bead! I made the acetate box too.



The third is a simple Halloween Pumpkin, not alot to it but I like it, that 'Jack'o'lantern' has a kind face!


Thanks for visiting today. I'd love you to follow me and maybe leave a comment, to let me know you've been. I really appreciate you being here.

Jane xxx

4 comments:

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x