Pages

Thursday, 16 August 2012

I've been paper sculpting again

Forgive me if I've already told you but I love paper sculpture! So when I saw the instructions on how to make a kusudama, I had to try it. It's surprisingly relaxing, I sat and folded all the petals one night in front of the TV, then when back in my craft room, I did all the gluing and this is the result. As it's the first one I've made it's not 'perfect' but I think that adds to it's charm! I used 3.5cm squares as in the instructions and the finished 'flower' has a 5cm circumference approx.


 

Thanks for visiting today.

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. love it - I made one some time ago, and bought extra papers to make one with my granddaughters - really must get around to doing it!

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mags x I've really enjoyed making it! I'd love to see what you and your grandaughters make.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jane, this is so pretty. I'll have to have a go at making one when I get chance
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire x If you do have a go, then I'd love to see what you do, it really is relaxing!

      Delete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x