I've had a nice restful day today, which meant I could finish my entry for this weeks PolkaDoodles challenge to use bunting and/or banners.
My idea was sparked by an idea I saw whilst browsing one day and saw an embellishment using a button which was used to anchor several small pieces of ribbon ( If this was your embellishment then I apologise for not remembering where I saw it) and it reminded me of a flower. Anyway enough of my waffle.
I used backing papers, doodle scallop and tweet motif from the Candy Doodles CD.( I think!)
Thanks for visiting
Jane x
Wow this is a gorgeous card Jane. Lovely Polka Doodle paper's!!!. That flower is divine and love the bunting. Thank you for joining us over at Polka Doodles this week lovey and hope to see you back next week too (i'll be checking lol!). Big hugs Clare xxx
ReplyDeleteHow could I dare not, carry on joining in now!! Thanks Clare x
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late with the comment Jane.
ReplyDeleteA smashing card sweetie, love your bunting, perfect for our challenge
Thanks for playing along with us on Polka doodles.
Hope to see you again next week
Anne x
Thank you Anne, better late than never :)x
Delete