You know how you have an idea and then when you try to put that idea into action, you sometimes wish you'd not started, but then can't stop because you just have to finish it? Well this morning was one of those moments!
After reading this post on the Papermill Facebook page, I followed this link and downloaded the instructions. I love paper sculpture, it intrigues me that by just making a few folds in a sheet of paper, you can end up with a 3D model! Anyway back to my idea. I thought that the 'diamond' would look good if constructed using acetate and filled with glitter/snowflakes etc.
So this is the result
I ended up using acetate and some double sided adhesive sheet and covering it in glitter. I think I like the finished result, but not sure if I'll do another lol!
Thanks for visiting today. I'd love it if your leave me a comment to say Hi!
Jane x
Love it x
ReplyDeleteThank You x
Delete