Pages

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Polka Doodles Challenge - Week 34

Another blog entry today, this time for the Polka Doodle Challenge - Week 34 Stitching real or faux. I use faux stitching quite alot on cards, it just seems to frame your image.

I decided to go for something bright to cheer up the dull bank holiday weather we've had, so you may to shield your eyes when viewing!


I used a Cuddly Buddly Digi Image, which I've had a while. The papers are all from unknown sources sorry, but they've been lurking in my stash too. The swirls were cut on the cuttlebug, using a marianne die, it's a very versatile swirl, I find myself cutting it up to make it fit just where I want that something extra. I made the ribbon flowers and used the remainder of the ribbon to add the ruche at the bottom of the card.

I coloured the image with promarkers
Skin - Tan, Cinnamon, Chestnut
Hair - Cool Grey 1, 3, 5 and black
Dress -  Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Cat - Ginger, Burnt Orange
Toadstool - Poppy, Cardinal Red, Burgundy
Toadstool Frills - Warm Grey 1 and 3
Wings -  Pale Blue
Stitching - Burnt Orange

Wings, flowers, and fairy sparkle all have shimmer added using a Sakura shimmer pen.

Thanks for visiting today

Jane x







2 comments:

  1. I love this card Jane. Very bright and sunny. A definitely feel good card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sally nice to see you here x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x