Pages

Monday, 30 July 2012

Facebook Page

Apologies for my absence, I've been feeling a bit under the weather of late and seem to be lacking in 'get up and go'.

I've been lucky over the years to sell some of my work (yes other people like it enough to part with their hard earned pennies!) and now I'm 'resting' between proper jobs, I don't have an outlet as such for my wares, so I've decided to start a facebook page as many others have done. If you'd like to take a look at some of the things I've done before blogging, then please search for JCreations on facebook and my page has a purple business card with a snail on. I'd love it if you'd leave me a message to say you've been.

Thanks
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x