Pages

Monday, 23 July 2012

Come on you Rams!!


Good Morning

I think most crafters struggle with cards for men, I know I do! But when I wanted a card for my brother's birthday, I knew exactly what I was going to do. This image from the ' Remember When' series , from 'La Pashe' seems to fit the bill.
I wasn't quite sure how to put the images went together, once I'd cut them all out, so I went looking for inspiration and found it here, so thanks Suzanne.

The base card is a ready scored kraft card from Do crafts, I struggled to find a matting layer which was the right colour but then found a random envelope which fitted the bill and promptly got chopped up. I added a promarker sky, using pale blue, decoupaged the image and hey presto, a very evocative card I think.

Thanks for looking
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x