Pages

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Stamp Masking

It's been a while since I've posted, but think I'm back on track now.

I made this card for a good friend's birthday today. I used a stamp masking technique (after the 4th attempt!) First the promarkers bled when I coloured the lips, Then it looked like she had sideburns, due to an 'extra' piece that I hadn't notice before, it was swiftly removed with a very sharp knife! Then I forgot to mask the elegant lady when stamping the text and so the list goes on. I hope she appreciates how much trouble it's caused me! lolol




I will try to post more regularly - promise!

Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well Jane she turned out beautifully in the end, so your efforts weren't wasted. Lovely card. :)
    Thank you for your comment this morning, much appreciated.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for leaving a comment Edna, my very first one! And such a comment from someone of your talent is very encouraging. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x