Pages

Saturday, 1 September 2012

I've gone finnish star crazy!

I can't stop making them now. Following on from yesterday sblog post, I've made another 2 stars and have had some interest in them too, so hopefully might be able to sell some at the Craft Fayre I'm doing at the end of November. Yay, more craft spending pennies!


This paper I had given to me a long time ago and I could find just the right project to use it for - until now that is! This star is a little more elegant in gold and white, with just a smidgen of glitter.










I tried to go for a more vintage/shabby chic look this time, using some more traditional red and green colours with just a touch of iridescence with the snowflake.














Thanks for your visit today, I'd love it if you could leave me a message. I really do value your opinions and comments

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Another great star, you will soon be surrounded by a Galaxy of Stars...........!!!
    I am sure you will be able to sell these for Christmas no bother.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x