As you probably know by now, I love making 3D items from card and paper. I'm doing a craft stall with a friend at the end of November and want to take something different to cards ( I will take them too) to catch peoples eye a bit. So looking through my stash the other night for inspiration, I came across a template on My Craft Studio Encyclopaedia 3D card and papercraft, of a bird house, so I came up with a few Christmas versions.
Hope you like them. Thanks for your visit today
Jane x

WOW! Jane,
ReplyDeleteI love these, they will sell well I am sure. They are certainly eye catching. I have that CD somewhere must go and root it out and have a wee look through.
By the way your drawing of the "Camper Van" is FAB!! you could have that done as a Digi and sell it...............could make you a bit of cash to spend on MORE crafty goodies!!! These Retro Images are all the rage just now.
Have a great day
Patricia xx
Thanks again Patricia x I wasn't sure about the smaller 'kraft' ones to be honest, think they need something else but not sure what! Thanks for the comment about my drawing too, not sure it's good enough to sell to be honest. So long as my son likes it that's good enough for me. x Let me know if you do make any bird houses I'd love to see them.
DeleteJane x
Fab birdhouses Jane. I really like the Kraft ones. They're really striking. I hope that your stall goes well and you sell lots of your beautiful crafty items. Good luck! Hugs, Jayne xx
ReplyDeleteHi Jayne thanks so much for your visit and your comments
DeleteI really appreciate them x
DeleteHello Jane I found your blog when visiting the Papermill site and I am so glad I did, you have some really lovely creations and these are no exception I am sure they will sell really well they are so lovely x
ReplyDeletePS I am your latest follower x
Hi Janet Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you'd been. Thank you for your lovely comments, they're much appreciated.
Deletex