Pages

Thursday, 13 September 2012

What do you do when you can't find the right image?

You draw it yourself!

I had an idea what I wanted to use for my son's birthday card this year. He's always wanted a camper van, so I wanted to use a camper van on his card. I looked through my stamps - no camper van. I looked through the images on my CD ROM's - no camper van. I googled for images - lots of photos and cartoony images, but not what I wanted. So I set to and drew one myself and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the outcome! I did use several googled photos to get the detailing and shape (almost) correct and I don't think it would please the purists, but I think he'll like it.


What about you?

Thanks for your visit today. Please leave me a comment to let me know you've been.

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x