Pages

Friday, 7 September 2012

What's the word bird?

I fully intended entering last weeks blog challenge over at Polka Doodles, but just ran out of time! So it spurred me on to enter this week, so I've made my entry today, for week 36 - What's the word bird?


My friend and neighbour, is a very talented quilt maker, so when I saw this quote, it just had to be used on her birthday card. The papers and images are all taken from Candy Doodles CD ROM, I made the small squares by taking the backing papers into Craft Artist Pro and shrinking them down, adding a blank colour matched square and adding the words individually to each one. I then cropped the flowers and enlarged some of them, cut them out and added a variety of sizes and colours and the little birds look quite comfy nestling on top of those boxes.
Thanks for visiting today. I'd appreciate any comments you'd like to leave, to let me know you've been here.

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x