Pages

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Wish Fund

I sometimes break away from card making briefly and have a go at transforming items. So when I'd recently coloured in a wishing well digi image from Just Inklined, I had an idea. I'd saved the container from last Christmas, and just knew what I was going to do.




I added strips of ripped paper, to make the landscape background. I used a cuttlebug folder 'Leafy Branch' for the branches, which were cut out and then coloured with promarkers before gluing onto the tin. The letters were  made using a Cuttlebug alphabet. I covered the lid with some wood grain paper, which werew from a My Craft Studio CD ROM - The Advanced Encyclopaedia. The 2 small labels were added for a bit of fun!

Hope you like it, I'd love you to leave me a comment to let me know

Thanks for your visit today

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x