Hello all
As promised I've written the instructions on how to make an Advent Frame 'calendar' of your own if you'd like to.
As I'm 'blog' challenged lol I haven't worked out yet how to put them on here, so I'm going to have to ask you to contact me by email at Jcreationsjc@aol.co.uk if you'd like them and I'll email them to you if that's ok.
Alternatively you can PM me (JaneC) on the Joanna Sheen Forum or message me on Facebook.
I will work out this technology stuff one day.
If you do make your own Advent Frame then I'd love to see it if you wouldn't mind.
thanks for your interest
Jane xx
P.S If there is something you don't understand in my instructions or I've made huge mistakes then please let me know and I'll try to sort it out! :)
P.P.S If any of your friends would like to try making one I'd appreciate you pointing them in my direction so that I can send them their own instructions, instead of you sharing yours. Thanks.
Hi Jane
ReplyDeleteI'd love the instructions for the Advent Frame, please. I tried clicking the 'Contact me' button, but I just got an error message.
My email is:- foxycrafts@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us through your blog, and for your very generous offer of the template. It is much appreciated.
Love Joan xx
Thank you Joan, I've removed the button for now. You should have an email by now x
DeleteWhat a wonderfully generous person you are. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you x I think most crafters like to share :) x
DeleteLooks fantastic - very generous to share...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment x You should have the instructions in your email, hope you enjoy x
Delete