Pages

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Advent 'Calendar'

Hello Blog land, I'm so sorry I've deserted you, but life got in the way a bit. However things seem to have calmed down a little now, so hopefully I'll post a little more often now.
Anyway while I've been 'away' I've been busy getting some more stock ready for my craft stall in November.

This project was inspired by a fellow blogger's post, thank you Jen for your inspiration. I can't remember where I got the link from in the first place, but remember thinking I'd like to have a go at making one, so I saved the page and when I had a little time to myself, I set about making my own template for it, which was surprisingly easy once a few niggles had been ironed out.


The holly and bow for the wreath was printed from Polka Doodles CD - Creative Christmas. As was the backing paper for the drawer fronts.

Thanks for your visit today.

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jane. I have one of these on my to do list and seeing yours has now moved it up the list. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire x It was a 'project' but now I've done one and have the template worked out , the next ones shouln't be so bad! I already have orders for 2 more!Enjoy doing yours x

      Delete
  2. Absolutley love it,could you tell me where I could find a template please sue09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. The template is my own but if you give me a few days I'll add the template and instructions on here, so please pop back.

      x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning creation Jane. It really is a work of art.
    Now, which grandchild is having that? I think you need a few more
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne x I hope you mean more Advent calendars and not Grandchildren! lol x

      Delete
  4. Hi Jane

    This is gorgeous, too. You are a very clever lady.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank 'you' Joan for visiting and saying such nice things. This one was more of a challenge as I had to work out all the measurements myself, but I'm a glutton for punishment!

      Jane x

      Delete
  5. This is fabulous Jane. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x