Pages

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

The 'Real' reason for all the celebrations this weekend

Well for our family at least, is that it's my Mum's 80th birthday today. So we (the family) are having a get together as we always do for important events such as this. There will be much laughter, lots to eat, and generally a really good time will be had by all. My Mum has recently been told she is gradually losing her sight, in fact she's struggling to see now, but as usual she's an inspiration to us and will not admit defeat! Whatever life seems to throw at her ( and at times, life has been a very fast bowler) she just gets on with it. I hope when I'm 80 I'm even half the woman she is. Love you lots Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment left on my blog and will reply to them all. It means alot to know that you've taken the time to visit and let me know you've been. Thanks x